Jeremy Corbyn, Jeremy, Corr or Bin?
Are the following facts about a). the leader of the Labour Party (at time of writing), b). Jeremy from the Pearl Jam song "Jeremy", c). Caroline Corr or d). dustbins?
1. Worked on a pig farm in Jamaica.
2. Known to fans as the "Chick with Stick".
3. Takes pictures of manhole covers.
4. Bit the recess lady's breast.
5. Were first introduced to England in 1875.
6. Appointed honorary MBE in 2005.
7. Dislikes people who make a mess with the toothpaste.
8. Got two Es at A-level.
9. Won the Parliamentary "Beard of the Year Award" a record six times
10. Oscar The Grouch from Sesame Street lives in one of these.
How do you think you did? Lets find out, shall we?
1. That was Jeremy Corbyn, 2. That was Caroline Corr, 3. That was Jeremy Corbyn too, 4. That was Jeremy from Pearl Jam's awful song, 5. That was the first weekly dustbin collection, 6. That was Caroline Corr for services to charity and music, 7. That's also Caroline Corr!, 8. That was Jeremy Corbyn, 9. That was Carolin...oh ok, it was Jeremy Corbyn, 10. That was BINS.
Join me tomorrow for our new quiz "Michael Gove OR A Hole In My Arse?"